Hey everyone, happy Wednesday. This week’s weather has made life a little bleak, but still it moves on!
I really cannot believe that it is already May 8th. I mean the last time I really checked it was like the end of February. Yikes! Where has 2013 gone already? That being said, a lot is happening in the upcoming months that has me super excited!
1. I am graduating this Saturday from the University of Richmond School of Professional & Continuing Studies program with a Paralegal Certificate. It is kind of like grad. school, but way cheaper and possibly easier. I worked my butt off, and ended up with a 4.0 GPA. I am super proud of myself, and happy that my mom and Anne are coming to town to celebrate on Saturday!
2. Dominion Riverrock is coming up in a few weeks, and like always Kenneth will be running the mud run. I of course will be avoiding him like crazy, but have the camera clicking away! I am still debating signing up for the photography competition. I never seem to do so well, but we’ll see.
3. Graduation is coming up for all the high school seniors that I know! i am so excited to have been able to see them grow and mature into the wonderful people that they are becoming! I wish them all the best, especially at college!
4. Longwood University’s graduation is also this weekend, so I cannot attend to see all my fellow Lancers cross that stage; but I will be cheering them in spirit! I really cannot believe it has been three years since I graduated! Wow, has time flown by!
5. One of my cousins is getting married at the beginning of June, and I am super excited to be heading up to Maryland for her wedding!
6. Because we are heading up to Maryland for the wedding, we get to stop by D.C. to see one of my best friends there! I cannot wait to see her all weekend, and get to enjoy D.C. a little! I do plan on hopefully getting a tour of the Capital building, visiting the zoo, and maybe finding a way to a little cupcake place in Georgetown!
7. I totally plan on hitting up a few Flying Squirrel’s games with some friends this summer! Beer, BBQ & baseball! What America is made on!
8. I plan on reading so many books soon, mainly because I keep buying them; so to justify the purchases I am reading tons! However, I do love them; they are so good! So expect a few more boo reviews coming out soon!
9. Innsbrook After Hours is having a few concerts this summer I am interested in checking out, plus Groovin’ in the Garden is too! Hopefully I can fit a few of them in soon!
Well that is all for now! I am hoping this weather clears up soon, because rain is really not my thing!